1. Soreness after exercise: If we go for an extremely long walk out on conversation land where she is running all over the place, then yes she will be sore later in the day. The difference is the time period is now takes for her to recover. Previously that would have been into the next day. Now it might be the end of the day. She takes a dog nap and seems to be okay.
2. Level of play: I remember trying to get her to play fetch and though she would want to, I was the one retrieving whatever I tossed. She would look at me like I was crazy for thinking she was going to go that far to retrieve something. Present day, we play more. She will play fetch for a longer time period than before. We took her to see her brother tonight and she dog played with him. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw her do that.
3. Mood: So this might just be my opinion but I feel like she in a better mood. I call her name and she runs to me. I see excitement in her movements.
4. Bravery: This is funny, not so funny! I caught her trying to steal food from the counter. She hadn't done that in forever. She couldn't jump up and hold herself up to do it. I told my husband and he didn't believe me. Thanks CBD oil, you made her a thief again. She has also gotten a little adventurous going into the neighbors yards.
This bottle cost around $70. That might be a big price tag for some. We haven chosen to sacrifice other places to provide our Josie girl the ability to move without pain. The bottle lasted us just over 4 weeks for our 80 pound lab. The instructions read to give 1mg per 10 pounds. We give our dog a dropper full each day.
5. Taste: She doesn't seem to notice the taste when given with a piece of lunch meat. We will continue this.method as it works wonderful.
6. Experience: I watched as my previous chocolate and yellow labs aged. Labs are known for joint issues as they get older. I watched as my chocolate lab could barely walk, then stand up, and eventually be put down because his body had given up on him. I remember the growns he would make trying to move. I just want to provide Josie the best chance at aging as I can.
Dogs don't pick us, we picked them!